This encompasses among other things, all the elements of Software responsible for Hybrid Cloud Orchestration, Path and Resource Optimization, Real Time Redeployment of Distributed Resources, In Depth Analytics and AI Capabilities, Customer Experience and External 3rd Party Hardware Resource and Software Integration; from the UI, through the Automated Orchestration of DataServices including:
- Control API specification definition such that it supports UI, 3rd Party Hardware and Software Support, Orchestration and 3rd Party needs
- Intelligent Web UI and REST interface – the customer graphical and scriptable interfaces into the data platform
- Policy driven Data and Resource Management with AI and Analytics Capabilities
- The Support SW system which is on premises, hosted or hybrid and interacts with storage, network, processor deployments performing analytics and providing value-added services to customers.
DDN Innovators come from diverse backgrounds and we consider them to be in the highest tier of technology game changers globally. They have created, architected and pioneered numerous advancements in data enabling technologies, and delivered ground breaking ideas which have shaped and transformed the storage industry.
What will you bring to the DDN Innovators…
- Technical leadership for the definition, design and implementation of world class data services platform suites for cloud or on premises services
- 10+ years software development experience
- 5+ years of data management platform development in one or more areas of specialty
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- A culture of innovative thinking and delivery
What have you achieved…
- Directly provided technical leadership and delivered administration, orchestration and support solutions for data services platforms
- Directly implicated in exploring and developing new digital interfaces and technologies
- Recognition as leader with ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure efficient operation and success
- You are a great communicator (verbal, written, and visual) who has the ability to influence and build consensus
- BA/BS or MA/MS in a design field
What will you be doing
- Drive the overall vision, architect/design, execution and delivery of the development of our Data Services Platform
- Own the technical activities for your team, set priorities, remove impediments, and help your organization operate efficiently and reach its full potential.
- Train and mentor software engineers and graphical designers to build quality products
- Within the Scrum model, participate in full product development lifecycle including planning, design, code, test, usability reviews, release and maintenance
- Promoting design across the broader professional and academic design community.Candidates from the USA and Europe will be considered