Supplier to Data-Intensive, Global Organizations
For over 15 years, DDN has designed, developed, deployed and optimized systems, software and solutions which enable enterprises, service providers, universities and government agencies to generate more value and accelerate time to insight from their data and information, on premise and in the cloud.
Organizations leverage the power of DDN technology and the deep technical expertise of our team to capture, store, process, analyse, collaborate and distribute data, information and content at largest scale in the most efficient, reliable and cost effective manner. Our customers include many of the world’s leading financial services firms and banks, healthcare and life science organizations, manufacturing and energy companies, government and research facilities, and web and cloud service providers.
DDN's sustained Vision and execution have made us the World’s largest privately held data storage company. Our technological and market leadership comes from our long term investments in leading edge research and development, our relentless focus on solving our customers’ end to end data and information management challenges, and the excellence of our employees around the globe, all relentlessly focused on delivering the highest levels of satisfaction to our customers.
We create and bring to market the most advanced and innovative technologies to solve our customers' complex Big Data challenges. You can be proud to work for a dynamic company whose two founders are still actively involved in our operations, and which is helping improve the quality of human life throughout the World.
We are looking for a full time resource to provide support in day-today HR operations related to document preparation & administration covering the business to work in congruence with HR Manager-India and HR Director – EMEA/APAC.
What will you be doing …
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
Prepare offer letters, employment contracts & other HR letters/correspondence related to employment life cycle
Regularly updating employment related letters & scrutinizing to see if they are in compliance with local laws & company practice.
Conduct pre-onboarding activities including internal processes, forms, system setup and profiles etc.
Answering employees queries
Co-ordinate and liaise as appropriate regarding Access cards, Lanyards, Vehicle Parking, Workstation etc.
Examine Leave tracking. To ensure leave requests are in line with employee entitlement and India Leave Policy.
Examine the LMS system for COBC & other business related online training,
Assist in travel arrangements to be made for employees travelling overseas and internal DDN visitors to DDN India wherein visas are required, secure all documentation including providing assist in travel documentation prior to travel.
Ensure all HR records are updated, maintained and audited (e.g. Keka system, Employee Personal Files (hard and soft copies); HR Archives).
Prepare HR reports and statistics in a professional and timely manner.
Day to day management of local HR vendors; Insurance Brokers, Travel Agents.
Additional duties and projects that maybe assigned from time to time.
What you will have achieve …
Skills and Knowledge
• Ability to partner and engage across various teams, at various levels within the business to deliver effectively.
• Experience of professional HR process and practices.
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to build relationships at all level.
• Good database experience and HR systems knowledge.
• Ability to inquire and advocate with HR related information across teams and business leads.
• Resilient and adaptable, with a “can do” attitude.
• Good organizational skills.
• Fluency in English essential.
• Excellent client service skills.
• A strong team player.
• Proficiency in MS Office Products (Excel, Work; Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Bachelor’s degree required with a Diploma or Masters with HR or Behavioral Science as his/her specialization
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in a HR role as part of an international /matrix structured organization.
• Start-up experience preferred
DDN has a strong orientation towards these 4 characteristics and any successful employee will demonstrate these capabilities:
Self-Starter – A pro-active orientation and the ability to operate independently to achieve goals.